As a corporate member of the Chamber, each employee of your company is eligible for the benefits listed below. Please contact any Chamber staff person at 781-769-1126 or browse our website for further information about each offering listed below. You may also register online for all of our events.
- Business-to-Business Discounts: Chamber members offer a variety of discounts to other NRRC members. To see an up-to-date listing go to our Home Page and click on Membership and then Coupons. Your employees can save hundreds of dollars while at the same time supporting fellow Chamber members.
- Free/Low Cost Business Seminars: NRRC offers many business seminars throughout the year on topics such as technology, social media, marketing, human resources and more.
- Industry Specific Alliances: Our Alliances provide an opportunity for professional development along with an opportunity to network with your peers in similar industries.
- Advocacy: Our Government Affairs Committee regularly hosts meetings with local and state officials to share our agenda for growth or to learn what is happening on Beacon Hill that might impact the regional business community. Stay informed by attending their meetings or our annual Legislative Reception.
- Networking: NRRC provides all types of Networking opportunities from structured breakfasts and lunches to more casual after hours events. Expand your network of regional business and community partners by participating in our programs.
- Regional Economic Development Information: The Neponset River region is experiencing tremendous growth and the Chamber provides information and advocacy for the region on both the local and state level. Find out what development is taking place within the region and what infrastructure needs the Chamber is supporting.
- Workforce Development: The NRRC works closely with area high schools to ensure that our region’s students are prepared with the right skills to allow them to succeed in an ever-changing work environment.